More than 20 years of worldwide placement of highly qualified, long-term experienced domestic staff and personal assistants (PAs)
Ticino / Switzerland / Domestic Staff Agency - friendly, reliable housekeeper couple / caretaker couple wanted immediately
For our client, a business couple in Ticino without children and pets, we are looking for a friendly, reliable housekeeper couple / caretaker couple to permanent employment.
The house, which will soon receive the couple, has a living area of 400 sqm and a beautiful garden.
Your tasks are:
- she: domestic activities:
- cleaning and care of the premises,
- laundry care, including ironing,
- shopping and stockpiling,
- completion of errands,
- From time to time cooking (light Mediterranean and regional cuisine),
- flowers and terrace care,
- Care of silverware.
- He: caretaker activities:
- maintenance, supervision and repair of building services,
- carrying out necessary minor repairs,
- if necessary, the commissioning of craftsmen and other services and their supervision,
- garden maintenance in a manageable garden,
- swimming pool maintenance,·
- occasional chauffeur services and errands,
- Care of the vehicles.
You bring along the following prerequisites:
- You are absolutely reliable and already have experience in private households in Switzerland in comparable positions and can provide corresponding references.
- You work diligently, independently and thoroughly.
- You have a friendly and calm demeanor.
- You are trusting and discreet.
- Ideally you have Italian, German and English language skills.
- You have a well-groomed appearance.
- You both have a driver's license.
- You are a non-smoker.
- These are two permanent full-time jobs.
- The working time is 8 hours / day on 5 working days.
- Your job is located in the most beautiful village in Switzerland.
- There is a separate official apartment in the house.
- The job is very well endowed according to the tasks.
For further questions about the details, please contact Ms. Ute Meier.
Please apply in time by email with your complete documents (with CV, two natural photos, references) to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
We ask you to also download our declaration of consent, to sign it and to send us by fax or by post when you apply to us.