Since 1997 worldwide placement of highly qualified, long-term experienced domestic staff and personal assistants (PAs)
Ticino / Liechtenstein: friendly, reliable executive assistant / PA (m / f) wanted immediately
For our customer, a newly established holding company in Liechtenstein, we are looking for a management assistant / PA (m / f) with professional experience and best references.
Your tasks are:
- These are the classic tasks of a board assistant:
- responsible directly to the main shareholder of the group,
- All-round support for the management in the administrative and organizational area,
- Professional agenda and travel management nationally and internationally,
- Editing and creating correspondence, presentations and repording,
- Organizing and convening the weekly Board Meetings,
- Participation in the weekly (Board Meetings), partly in representation of the main shareholder,
- Proactive support of board members in administrative and organizational matters
- Turntable function for appointments, power point presentations, sessions, events and gatherings,
- General, interactive communication with a demanding, internal as well as external clientele - participation in interdisciplinary special projects in the entire company
- Main shareholder and board member traveling (EU + international),
- Thinking along, anticipating and showing initiative,
- in short - manage the office professionally,
- Her workplace is partly in Ticino, partly in Liechtenstein.
You bring along the following prerequisites:
- You have successfully completed a commercial apprenticeship, ideally with additional training.
- You have several years of professional experience and best references from comparable positions.
- You have a strong organizational and communication skills as well as a very high degree of discretion.
- A speedy, result-oriented and conscientious way of working, reliability, flexibility, resilience and teamwork characterize you.
- You can handle MS Office products securely and have high IT affinity.
- You enjoy rebuilding tasks and structures in a board office.
- You have very good knowledge of German and English in spoken and written.
- French skills are an advantage.
- You are very flexible in terms of time, unbound and without attachments.
- You have excellent manners, a sure, binding appearance, a well-groomed appearance and a high service orientation.
- You are willing to travel.
- You are a non-smoker.
- You have a driving license and a very good driving experience.
- It is a permanent full-time job with flexible working hours.
- You can expect an interesting and varied activity in a lively environment in a successful young team,
- A top work environment, very well equipped office space and facilities,
- The opportunity for continuous education,
- A nice service apartment is provided.
- A company car is also at your disposal.
- The salary is above average according to the tasks (13 monthly salary + bonus) with very good social benefits
For further questions about the details, please contact Ms. Ute Meier.
Please apply in time by email with your complete documents (with CV, two natural photos, references) to: email@example.com .
We ask you to also download our declaration of consent, to sign it and to send us by fax or by post when you apply to us.